Hybrid pools are a combination of a fiber-reinforced composite wall system and a concrete floor. With this system the pool offers a nicer fit and finish than a traditional vinyl liner pool and parallel to a gunite pool. A hybrid pools allows for the homeowner to make customizations on shape and finish.
Why a Hybrid Pool
Besides offering a nicer fit and finish to your pool, a hybrid pool is built using a combination of steel and concrete. Pool companies like Premier are able to install hybrid pools in a quicker time frame. Hybrid pools are able to be customized to fit any shape and size for your backyard. Hybrid pools start between $45,000-$55,000.
Ways to Finish a Hybrid Pool
- Pool Tile
- Composite panels of the pool are able to be tiled. We can tile an entire wall or just the border.
- Painted Surface
- A 2-part epoxy paint is used on the interior of the pool and can be customized to almost any color imaginable.
- The color schemes of eco-finish are almost endless. Eco-finish is applied by a thermo-polymer coating to the entire inside surface of the swimming pool.
- Diamond Brite
- Diamond Brite is a concrete finished of quartz aggregates and portland cement. The combination allows for the bottom of the swimming pool to be enhanced.
- Pebble Tec
- Pebble tec is done on the concrete bottom of the surface and is designed to leave a custom look of painted and tiled walls.